You acknowledge and agree that:
- Although we strive to provide on this Web site the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about our company, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this Web site. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this Internet site. The information is presented "AS IS" and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Targeted Medical Pharma reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time without any prior notification.
- TARGETED MEDICAL PHARMA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE. TARGETED MEDICAL PHARMA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL TARGETED MEDICAL PHARMA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT) CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THIS INTERNET SITE AND/OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER TARGETED MEDICAL PHARMA HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Targeted Medical Pharma is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party sites. Except as otherwise provided on this Web site, Targeted Medical Pharma will not edit, censor or otherwise control any content provided by third parties on any bulletin board, chat room or other similar forums posted on its Web site. Such information should, therefore, be considered as suspect and is not endorsed by Targeted Medical Pharma.
- This Web site may contain forward-looking statements that reflect Targeted Medical Pharma’s current expectation regarding future events and business development. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual developments or results could differ materially from those projected and depend on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the success of current research programs, results of pending or future clinical trials, ongoing commercialization of its products, regulatory approvals of pharmaceuticals, validity and enforcement of its patents, the stability of its commercial relationships, and the general economic conditions. Targeted Medical Pharma intends to update this site on a regular basis but assumes no obligation to update any of the content.
You understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- By using this Web site, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on this Web site or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of our Web site, and to abide by all applicable, local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.
Unless otherwise noted, product names, descriptions and labeling are of U.S. origin. Products may not be available in all countries or may be available under a different brand name, in different strengths, or for different indications. Many of the products listed are available only by prescription through your local healthcare professional. Except as expressly stated and agreed upon in advance by Targeted Medical Pharma, no director, employee, agent, or representative of Targeted Medical Pharma, its subsidiaries and affiliates are engaged in rendering medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or other medical services that in any way create a physician-patient relationship through this Web site.
The information, documents, and related graphics published in this Internet Web site (the "Information") are the sole property of Targeted Medical Pharma, except for information provided by third-party providers under contract to Targeted Medical Pharma, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that (1) the above copyright notice appears on all copies; (2) use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only; (3) the Information is not modified in any way; and (4) no graphics available from this Internet site are used separate from accompanying text. Targeted Medical Pharma is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers, and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without permission of the owner of the copyright therein. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of Targeted Medical Pharma.
No use of any Targeted Medical Pharma trademark, trade names, trade dress and products in this Internet site may be made without the prior written authorization of Targeted Medical Pharma, except to identify the product or services of the company.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Targeted Medical Pharma by providing our copyright agent with the following in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Targeted Medical Pharma to locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is infringing and not authorized; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- The electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
To submit a notification of claimed infringement, please contact Targeted Medical Pharma's Designated Agent at the following address:
Targeted Medical Pharma, Inc.
Attn: Trademark Department
2980 Beverly Glen Circle Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90077